Sodalis Group, leading Italian player in the Beauty & Personal Care market, is looking for a Junior Supply Chain Analyst & Planner for its Headquarter in Lodi Vecchio.
The candidate will closely work with the Planning Manager and his team and will collaborate with all the corporate functions.
She/he will be responsible for the Group’s International Sales planning and s/he will contribute to the achievement of clearly set and constantly monitored goals.
AREAS OF DIRECT RESPONSIBILITY:
- Management of products flow from initial order to final delivery
- Start up and monitoring of the whole products Supply Chain to meet Demand’s needs in collaboration with the Purchase and Supply Chain managers
- Critical analysis of Sales data per brand and product line
- Sales forecast of the Group’s International Business
- Identification of key strategic insights from Sales data aimed at plans development consistent with Demand trend, Production capacity and efficiency as well as overall Supply Chain optimization
- Constant interaction with international distributors to gather commercial data, elaborate them and make them available for the Supply Chain department
- Functional coordination with Marketing and Sales departments to ensure optimal forecasts process and products availability
- Functional coordination with Finance and Logistics department to share planning process and data
- Preparation, presentation and discussion of Sales data reports for corporate meetings
KEY CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree preferably in Engineering, Management or Economy
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- At least 1 year of previous working experience in Planning, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Highly motivated and flexible, with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Analytic profile, with the ability to fully manage projects
- Ability to face pressing and stressful situations
- Priorities clear setting and efficient management
- Good team building, communication and relational skills